Delaware Personal Injury Lawyers
Wilmington Car Accident Attorneys
At Ramunno & Ramunno, P.A. we pride ourselves on our dedication to our clients. For almost 46 years, our firm has been in the business of representing people who have been injured in a variety of ways.
Some of these personal injury claims have included:
- Vehicle accidents (car, truck, motorcycle, semi)
- Medical malpractice
- Slip and falls
- Wrongful death
- Workers compensation
- And a number of others
Our entire staff has one main goal, to get each and every one of our clients TOP DOLLAR FOR THEIR INJURIES. Each attorney prides himself in being as aggressive and relentless as possible and in knowing how to win cases at trial. Our paralegals and secretaries organize and research cases within specific areas and provide valuable assistance to our clients. We know that one of the best ways to get the insurance companies to offer top dollar to settle a case before trial is for the insurance companies to know if we go to trial we have the skill and expertise to WIN. Put another way, if the insurance companies are afraid of a plaintiff’s attorney, they will offer him more money for his client’s injuries and they will offer it faster.
L. Vincent Ramunno, as the leader of Ramunno & Ramunno, P.A., supervises all the attorneys and staff. He takes great pride in that our law office refuses to represent insurance companies, our only interaction with them is getting money out of them through settlements and lawsuits, not by taking their money by having them as clients.
L. Vincent Ramunno, Lawrence A. Ramunno, L. Vincent Ramunno, Jr and Louis J. Ramunno have NEVER represented insurance companies, and never will. Although from time to time we might hire a junior attorney that has minor past ties to insurance companies, for instance, representing them occasionally years and years ago, we take great care to avoid hiring junior or associate attorneys, or even paralegals, that have any meaningful prior employment or involvement with insurance companies.
NO FEES AND NO COSTS UNLESS THERE IS A RECOVERY IN YOUR CASE!
Some of our services include:
- Spanish fluency for clients in need of a translator
- Evening and weekend appointments
- Home, hospital, or nursing home visits for those who cannot travel to us
- Five dedicated attorneys who all are determined to win and get as much money as possible for each and every one of our clients.
- Our absolute refusal to represent any insurance company for anything. If your attorney is getting paid by an insurance company to handle unrelated cases, how much loyalty can that attorney have to you? At Ramunno & Ramunno, the answer is simple, we never represent insurance companies and we have complete loyalty to our clients!
We are determined to see your case through to the end and get you the compensation you deserve!
Get your life back – contact us to schedule an appointment as soon as possible! There is no charge for a consultation or evaluation of your claim. We look forward to speaking with you!